Show off your Apple Watch!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Nope! The app on the watch. It needs to be installed to the watch too from the Watch app on the phone. Then once inside Monogram+ on the watch you can refresh.

That's what I thought you meant but I must be a total moron because I'm not finding how install the watch app onto the watch from the phone

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hope this will help

Thanks didn't wanna quote your whole post that's what I been doing but thought something was wrong every time I open the app on watch it just makes it look like it's refreshing and then it goes back to my home screen like it's crashing or something I'll try re install it again

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's what I thought you meant but I must be a total moron because I'm not finding how install the watch app onto the watch from the phone

Go to the watch app on your phone, scroll down to Monogram, tap it, then "show app on Apple Watch" should be activated.

Once inside the watch app, there should be a refresh option.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

Go to the watch app on your phone, scroll down to Monogram, tap it, then "show app on Apple Watch" should be activated.

Once inside the watch app, there should be a refresh option.

Ya as mentioned above every time i open it it crashes I've done everything deleted reset restore everything it's not the only app that always crashes game flip and vine always crashes on me

Last edited:

flowmastr1x702

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
image.jpeg

This is the 42mm (gold casing) with a gold color plated thin case that has a built in screen protector (from Amazon), a band from Walmart & universal band adaptor (gold) (from Amazon)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
bbd4b4690d19b03f709f6d023f5c9913.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods