Show off your Apple Watch!

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering about that. I'm 70 miles from an Apple Store and the Best Buy here in town won't let you try them on. My wrist falls into the medium range according to Apple. I prefer the band that comes on the 42mm RG and assume it would be easier to see/use being larger. Do you have any problem in this respect with your 38mm? Is the band fairly stiff? It seems like in some pics, the start of the band sticks out past the wrist.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

I was wondering about that. I'm 70 miles from an Apple Store and the Best Buy here in town won't let you try them on. My wrist falls into the medium range according to Apple. I prefer the band that comes on the 42mm RG and assume it would be easier to see/use being larger. Do you have any problem in this respect with your 38mm? Is the band fairly stiff? It seems like in some pics, the start of the band sticks out past the wrist.

Band isn't stiff at all. Just depends how you wear it! Has some resistance but it bends easily. Not stiff like leather.

Larger one is probably your best bet if you don't have small wrists. Bigger screen and I believe slightly better battery though it last so long I don't know how you'd have an issue unless you try to go 2 days. I charge nightly.

RedMalkin

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Space Black  Watch & Panerai Band Combo

FullSizeRender.jpg

38mm Steel, Brown Classic Buckle
In the drawer: green and white Sports Band
Love my watch!

Last edited:

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Think I'm going to pick up a RGS 38mm this Friday. Is that what this is or is it the 42mm with stone band? Doesn't the 38mm come with a lavender band? Sorry so many questions.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Oh please share that!!!
5d48ecd8f668f954fdf879e762352010.jpg