Show off your Apple Watch!

voodoogmr

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I notice you have the same Jabra headphones that I just ordered. How do you like them? I have ears that reject earbuds so I bought these.

They're great. Kinda big, but they stay in place, are lightweight, and very comfortable. Fit my big, goofy ears with no problem. Paired perfectly with the Watch. My ears don't hold earbuds either, but these come with a lot of different bud shapes. I prefer the default large round ones that don't go down into my ear. Let's me still hear everything around me.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
They're great. Kinda big, but they stay in place, are lightweight, and very comfortable. Fit my big, goofy ears with no problem. Paired perfectly with the Watch. My ears don't hold earbuds either, but these come with a lot of different bud shapes. I prefer the default large round ones that don't go down into my ear. Let's me still hear everything around me.

What's the model of the Jabra headphones? I've been looking for a pair that doesn't fall out of my ears

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

Same as the one I'm going to get and you wear it on the same wrist in the same orientation. I'm right handed and I bet you are too. :)

I'm a righty and always wore my watches on my right wrist too. Of course I really didn't have to interact with previous watches except for setting the time or changing modes, etc., so it will be interesting to see if I will end up wearing it on my left. Haven't actually used a watch in years and when I did it was as an accessory rather than a timepiece but hub and I are very excited to get ours 5/13 or whenever they finally get here!

Congrats to those who have received theirs. Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Those Jabra headphones list on the website for $99 I think, but I found a pair of refurbished ones on eBay for $30. I think I got lucky because they look brand new.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Would you please explain how to pair the BT headphones to the watch, thx in advance.

You go into the settings app on the watch (looks just like the icon on other iOS devices)

Next you go to Bluetooth

Select Bluetooth. You need to switch your headphones on and put into pairing mode if necessary. The watch will then search for Bluetooth devices and your headphones should appear it will say not paired. You need to click on it and then it will pair and always show up in the list like I have it set up on mine

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods