Show off your Apple Watch!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Fire take care when using it at your weekend's job. My first one did not survive a CPR. Now I use a cheap pebble in my shifts.

Thanks brother. Last CPR I did lasted for over an hour. No way could I wear it and do CPR at the same time. We are not allowed to wear them due to SOP's anyways. We can have our phone with us but even that must stay in the vehicle. I ordered it today and it arrives Friday. So stoked!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks brother. Last CPR I did lasted for over an hour. No way could I wear it and do CPR at the same time. We are not allowed to wear them due to SOP's anyways. We can have our phone with us but even that must stay in the vehicle. I ordered it today and it arrives Friday. So stoked!

Awesome!

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site

Last CPR I did was a month ago and everyone snickered when I got a sudden burst of notifications while doing it. You will enjoy using yours for sure!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Last CPR I did was a month ago and everyone snickered when I got a sudden burst of notifications while doing it. You will enjoy using yours for sure!

Thanks for the laugh. :) I'd have ridden you as well.

I can wear it at my other job in the printing industry. I am foreman and run a 65' long printing press with 4 stair catwalks. I will be interested to see what kind of workout I get at work. I climb the stairs well over a hundred times in a shift and generally jog from one end to the other numerous times in a day. I get nothing done if I walked it. Plus I do a lot of lifting of large sheets of paper. I think it's a decent workout, but now I will know for sure and be able to monitor it.

My EMT job is part-time. I fill in shifts and and am on call in case we get busy.

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Hi brother, congrats to your new  watch. Enjoy it

Red_Phx82

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy to have this on here last week mine was at 174 sitting still. I have a heart condition so I'd never really knew how fast it was til now I'd lose count.

by1333

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Current Face.
3457997a1354275b2a6b647b93a2560e.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods