Plastic instead of metal charger

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think you're right. It feels sturdy and looks nice--to me anyway.

Not to mention, unless the metal one was putting out more charge at the same time, I don't see it as a huge deal. I'm sure there are some who may get upset over these sort of things.

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
My sport watch is charging on the plastic charger now. As long as it does what it's supposed to do which is charge my watch. It's all good.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been a long time apple user all my iPhone's had plastic chargers never broke and even when I had my black MacBook (plastic body) that thing was durable I have faith in apple plastics the metal would be nice so maybe I will buy one but idc that mine came with plastic.

Ragnarok524

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
The pragmatic part of me knows it doesn't matter, and may in the long run be better. The shallow, materialistic kid in me is a little sad that I don't get the shiny metal bit. Just sayin'. :)

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't care that the charger is plastic, but I was a little upset about the watch case being long instead of square like the Watch Edition.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't really care about that. Sure, if it did come with a metal one, that'd be great, but I'm fine with the plastic one, it does the same job.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner