Can a BlackBerry guy take a bite of the Apple Watch?

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I used to be very anti apple. I had blackberry's and android phones galore I get a new phone every year and sometimes trade out and end up having two phones a year. I can honestly say that I'm very happy with my 6+. More so than any phone I've ever had. I might actually keep this one until my upgrade date 😱 my wife will be ecstatic if that happens.

k1ward

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd iPhone, 5s and now a 6, I like them but I still miss my Blackberry phones. I went to the iPhone because of business and that was the only reason.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I'm on my 2nd iPhone, 5s and now a 6, I like them but I still miss my Blackberry phones. I went to the iPhone because of business and that was the only reason.

What do you miss about Blackberry? I used to use Blackberry, but I can't say I miss anything.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

k1ward

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I miss the notifications, the way Blackberry handled answering calls with my Bluetooth devices. Maybe after a few years I will get used to the differences.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Nice man awesome to hear. Once I left team blackberry for iPhones, I've been hooked. I'm actually planning on getting the space grey sport myself. Came wait until they are available in stores.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I jumped off the Team BlackBerry bandwagon about a month ago and started with an iPhone 5C. It's hooked me! Now a whole new world of possibilities has opened up. Apple TV next for me, iPad and MacBook on the horizon, and I'm not ruling out the possibility of an  Watch in the future.

Enjoy your new watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
You'll notice how not-tedious everything on the iPhone is compared to that crazy interface on the BB. I can't remember how I ever used a BB. I tried playing with a friend's a while ago and wow, it's so hard to navigate through what should be a simple menu system.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Just a quick update, sold my Note 4 on Swappa for 500 and bought an iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB at the Apple Store. I got the unlocked one and I am using it on Verizon. I figured that would have the best resale value. ;). Nothing personal but I don't keep ANY phone long ;). 6S is right around the corner right? And plenty of other stuff. ;). OnePlus Two? Anyways loving the 6 Plus at the moment, BUT I still love my passport too. ;). I do miss the built in IR remote that the Note had, used to love going to public places and taking control of the lobby TV. ;). But over all I prefer the iPhone to the Note and truth be told I also preferred my OnePlus One to it. I still miss my OnePlus One!

Still waiting on my watch. I'm a "Juner" as they say around here. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox