After release date updates UK

shaggy21uk

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
With the other thread now generally being about tracking updates and pics of people's new watches, I thought it'd be nice to start a new one for people like me who are still stuck in processing hell

So if anyone's status changes or credit cards get charged please let us know :)

shaggy21uk

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I got this reply in an email asking if they had any updates

Dear Ian,

Thank you for your email.

It is not possible to provide a more specific date as the information you can view on your order status is the same as the information available to myself.

It is not possible to change the delivery date. We're working hard to get as many units shipped as quickly as possible. We're shipping in the sequence the order was taken for the specific configuration. Customers ordering the configuration you?ve ordered in the country you live will not be shipped before you.

We did complete more of some configurations than we originally predicted for delivery today. These customers would have been quoted longer delivery times initially. This is likely what you are reading on the web.

Thanks for your patience. We will get you the product you ordered as quickly as possible.

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to the shipping from what I've read. I ordered 3 & the last 1 I ordered was the only one to arrive today.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro