Bands available to purchase in store 4/24?

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know when Apple will be selling the watch bands in their retail stores? I am hoping to be able to at least buy the different bands without having to preorder online.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I had read somewhere that they will start today but who knows- I plan on stopping by my local store when I get my watch anyway to add applecare- figured I would check then

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I had read somewhere that they will start today but who knows- I plan on stopping by my local store when I get my watch anyway to add applecare- figured I would check then

Let us know what you discover. I want to purchase a couple more sport bands.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Seeing how lots of bands are still showing a long shipping time for many, I think, like with the watches, we won't see them in most stores for awhile.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I went to a store today, (in LA) & they didn't have any bands. The rep said at some point, but he wasn't sure when.

You would think they would have a ton of bands. I mean they can't be that hard to manufacturer. Not like making a watch or smart phone.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
You would think they would have a ton of bands. I mean they can't be that hard to manufacturer. Not like making a watch or smart phone.

Yeah, lol. And they knew when the watch was going to be launched!!

I did order a sports band that's shipping in May, but I'll check the stores randomly between now & then. Hopefully they arrive soon.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, lol. And they knew when the watch was going to be launched!!

I did order a sports band that's shipping in May, but I'll check the stores randomly between now & then. Hopefully they arrive soon.

Agree. This whole launch seems strange in many regards. No reason a band should be delayed 4 weeks or more. Especially the sport bands

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I had a feeling that the bands would not be available in store for us who got theirs on launch day.. I was just hoping that they would so I could start swapping bands now...*sigh*

iChris8

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
No bands @ the nanuet store but I went in today to buy applecare+ for my watch and I felt like a celebrity. Numerous employees came up to me congratulating me on my new purchase. Some even said they were jealous.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
Checked my local store in nj today no bands she said they will be carrying them just didn't know when they would be available they said they will just show up one day

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I just went to the Glendale Galleria Apple Store (designated Apple Store 01) and they did not have any bands not the watch chargers. They told me that they aren't expecting any of those until May at the very least.

TimmyB20

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm with u guys. I have the green sport band, and it would be nice to know that I can replace it once I screw it up! Gives me more freedom to wear it during workouts, without being a little weary. Also, how easy is it to manually swap bands?? I did notice that there was some extra band in the original packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TimmyB20

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm with u guys. I have the green sport band, and it would be nice to know that I can replace it once I screw it up! Gives me more freedom to wear it during workouts, without being a little weary. Also, how easy is it to manually swap bands?? I did notice that there was some extra band in the original packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TimmyB20

Very easy. I swapped my band from the S/M size to the M/L in the sport watch the minute I opened the box. No problem at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711