Just Pre-Ordered The Night Stand From ElevationLab.com for my Apple Watch

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I looked at many stands for my Apple Watch. I decided to buy The Night Stand from ElevationLab. It comes in 3 colors and is made of silicone so it won't scratch your watch. It cost $29. The stand will be available on 5/29/2015. Go to ElevationLab.com and take a look! Let me know what you think about it.

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Out of all the stands i've seen online. The elevationlab is my 1st choice. I don't know why i have a good feeling about that one. As soon as some one gets it, please share the experience! I'll be getting my watch in June, so i got time to see some comments on that.

anthman21#IM

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Do you think this stand can hold the watch with other bands besides the sport. The magnet isn't that strong and it looks like this stand relies on the band to prop it. The Milanese bands and others doesn't seem as stiff as the sport.

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Wow, very nice. Thanks for sharing this - I just ordered a blue on for me and a red one for my wife!! Thanks again!!

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Do you think this stand can hold the watch with other bands besides the sport. The magnet isn't that strong and it looks like this stand relies on the band to prop it. The Milanese bands and others doesn't seem as stiff as the sport.

I have the 42 SS BLL. I'm sure it will work just fine.

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Now this stand is going to be even better with the new option with watchOS2 where you can put your watch horizontal and the time and other info will turn horizontal as well

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm using this stand now, it's very discreet and looks good on my night stand. Highly recommend especially with watchos 2 coming.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Does this stand have some weight to it? Wondering how stable it is. I like the form factor (nightstand mode).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen