I got my apple watch!!

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Congrats 🎉

I shall go to back to sleep for av hour or two and then be up ready for my watch as mine already says put for delivery but it's too early here in the UK to expect anything yet.

I'll watch the in boxing videos while I wait.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Lol. When my packages saying out for delivery it usually shows up at the absolute end of the day

That's why I was hoping mine would cone by Fedex. My extra charging cable delivered bu Fedex before noon. UPS generally doesn't deliver for me until at least 3pm. Oh well, MyChoice is telling me between 10:30 and 2:30. I'm betting on about 3:00. (and of course I have a doctors appointment at 3:00)

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Any Aussies out there ??

I could be opening mine right now, hate myself for holding back and not just ordering one right off the bat. I can report that I've seen the first watch on a woman's wrist today, was the white sport 38mm I'd say.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I could be opening mine right now, hate myself for holding back and not just ordering one right off the bat. I can report that I've seen the first watch on a woman's wrist today, was the white sport 38mm I'd say.

Wow already saw one in the wild eh

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
I'm picking mine up at the ups store in 16 minutes. my choice ups app used to hold it at the distribution center.

i did this with the blackberry bold and was first in the states to get one. don't know if i will be first with the watch though.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm picking mine up at the ups store in 16 minutes. my choice ups app used to hold it at the distribution center.

i did this with the blackberry bold and was first in the states to get one. don't know if i will be first with the watch though.

Sweet.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I got mine!!!!!!

naw just kidding it's on the truck on it's way though but it's not even mine. I wonder if my cousin would notice if I wore his until mine came hmmmm lol :D

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo! It's still pairing but the Milanese band is pretty much the greatest thing ever. I think I'm gonna cancel the Sport band I have ordered.

IMG_1554_zps2b7b7638.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW