I got my apple watch!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: It's here it's here it's finally here

I got a picture with one on me today!!!!!! But alas it was just at my try on. :(

IMG_20150424_121334.jpgIMG_20150424_121619.jpg

And me holding a Plus.....

IMG_20150424_121927.jpg

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

its actually not that bright so it is very manageable for day to day but i would still like to have a black option

Ya for sure. That is why I ordered black. I should have gone your route that way I would have mine by now

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site

Ya for sure. That is why I ordered black. I should have gone your route that way I would have mine by now

that is why i went my route i placed my ordered at 3:01 am eastern and black was 4-6 weeks backed up so i opted for green i was not going to wait any longer for the watch i just wish the extra bands were not so backed up i want the leather loop/

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
I did the exact same thing. When is your band supposed to ship? Apr. 29 today 12?

i ordered the black silicone band 2 days ago and just says may and processing i will probably order the loop tonight but i was hoping to find out if any bands will be available in store at all. i am not a fan of this online only thing not that i have ever waited in line for a product but that has always been a huge advantage to me was going into an apple store for accessories or products over having to order everyhting. i always preorder my iphones for delivery but for everything else i want to just walk in and pick it up so i do hope the bands come to the store soon.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Keep the pics coming (for those of us still in processing) Looking good & happy for everyone

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
i ordered the black silicone band 2 days ago and just says may and processing i will probably order the loop tonight but i was hoping to find out if any bands will be available in store at all. i am not a fan of this online only thing not that i have ever waited in line for a product but that has always been a huge advantage to me was going into an apple store for accessories or products over having to order everyhting. i always preorder my iphones for delivery but for everything else i want to just walk in and pick it up so i do hope the bands come to the store soon.

I went to a store today & they didn't have any in stock. The guy said the stores would be carrying them at some point, he just didn't know when.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I want to see more pics.. dont be shy people. I wana see what colours and faces people are rocking.. i want mine now :(. the sight of my pebble makes me wana puke lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711