So for those who may get a lot of notifications, anyone think the constant vibration on your wrist may get annoying or distracting?
    04-23-2015 05:39 PM
    I fear the opposite... sensing the tap when the watch is on the charger... like feeling phantom phone vibrations from a phone in a pocket when it's really on the desk...
    Premium1 and Scatabrain like this.
    04-23-2015 05:46 PM
    I fear the opposite... sensing the tap when the watch is on the charger... like feeling phantom phone vibrations from a phone in a pocket when it's really on the desk...
    Those are the worst. I have those happen all the time. Sometimes when my phone is in my pocket and I think it is vibrating when its just playing tricks with my mind lol
    04-23-2015 05:51 PM
    I'm hoping the vibration is more noticeable than in my front pocket. My thought is that the wrist is a more sensitive area, so hopefully I won't miss vibrations like I do in my pocket or when my phone is on my desk at work.
    04-23-2015 06:18 PM
    I don't think I'll get annoyed with the vibrations. I have that feature now with my MS Band and I find it useful. However, I don't get notifications every 5 minutes. More like 1 or 2 an hour. I've turned off e-mail notifications and that helps a bunch. I'm looking forward to the better integration between my Watch and my iPhone.

Those are the worst. I have those happen all the time. Sometimes when my phone is in my pocket and I think it is vibrating when its just playing tricks with my mind lol
    Same here. I tend to keep my phone in my shirt pocket and sometimes feel phantom vibrations. It's quite eerie.
    04-23-2015 06:26 PM
    I don't think I'll get annoyed with the vibrations. I have that feature now with my MS Band and I find it useful. However, I don't get notifications every 5 minutes. More like 1 or 2 an hour. I've turned off e-mail notifications and that helps a bunch. I'm looking forward to the better integration between my Watch and my iPhone.

Same here. I tend to keep my phone in my shirt pocket and sometimes feel phantom vibrations. It's quite eerie.
    Agree emails can get annoying with the constant notifications if you had it enabled.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    04-23-2015 06:29 PM
    I'm hoping the vibration is more noticeable than in my front pocket. My thought is that the wrist is a more sensitive area, so hopefully I won't miss vibrations like I do in my pocket or when my phone is on my desk at work.
    I always miss the vibrations in pocket. The iPhone isn't very strong.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    04-23-2015 06:30 PM
    Agreed!
    04-23-2015 06:33 PM
    The one thing I learned from wearing the Pebble for the last year is that having greater control over what notifications are received is critical to smartwatch success. That's the big reason I'm moving on to the Apple Watch.
    04-23-2015 06:41 PM
    As a former pebble user. My answer was yes. It got very very annoying very fast.
    04-23-2015 07:06 PM
    To fix that I turned off vibrations entirely. Took a week for it to go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-23-2015 07:47 PM
    I like the notifications. I have the Pebble, and I like it. I expect to like the Apple Watch even more.

But you have to be merciless in paring back what you allow to send you notifications. Utterly merciless.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-23-2015 07:51 PM
    As a former pebble user. My answer was yes. It got very very annoying very fast.
    Good to know. Thanks
    04-23-2015 08:53 PM
    You can adjust the strength of the wrist tap in Settings. The complete Apple Watch User Guide is now available online: http://help.apple.com/watch/
    04-24-2015 02:30 AM
    You can adjust the strength of the wrist tap in Settings. The complete Apple Watch User Guide is now available online: http://help.apple.com/watch/
    Good to know. Glad they include this.
    04-24-2015 06:17 AM