I got this notification this morning. I ordered two watches one for my cousin and one for myself. I ordered them at the same time on pre-order day one after the other. The Sport is for my cousin and I ordered that first the Watch is mine. I have a feeling in my gut that they are both going to show up tomorrow but since it's Thursday and the Watch is still processing I'm still being realistic. So it's goign to be tough if my cousin's watch shows up tomorrow and mine doesn't. Anyone else in the same boat? order two on the same order and one is shipping while the other isn't

Two watches on the same order but only one is shipped-img_1736.png
    04-23-2015 08:40 AM
    I dont think its because you ordered 2 watches per se. The issue is the 42mm SS BSB.

I dont know of a person here that has one coming to them tomorrow. Including me.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-23-2015 08:45 AM
    I just found it weird that I ordered both at the same time. So you would think that they had the order and manufactured enough volume. I guess that's why they gave a shipping date range right. Here I was thinking that the basic combo would have been the first out the gate lol
    04-23-2015 09:06 AM