Apple Watch friend requests

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha, single guy here with no friends getting a watch (that I am aware of). Would love to connect with someone else in the same position to try out the watch to watch features. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Not a stalker, I promise. :D

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
That would be awesome! I am an Apple fanatic and the only one of my friends that is getting one. Just like with the first iPhone. All of my friends at the time poo poo'd the idea of a smartphone. It's years later and now they ALL have a smartphone! Now it's the same situation with the watch. My point is that I am the only one that ordered the Apple Watch that I know of and I would love the opportunity to test out the special watch features.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
No tracking number yet, but preparing to ship. Based on my extra charging cable that delivered today I don't expect to switch to shipped until tomorrow evening. 42mm Stainless with Milanese band.

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I want to order the Milanese band as my second band. I really liked how that band felt with the sport watch during my try on appointment.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods