Canadians waiting for watch post here

Riddick44

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
well it's 11:36pm here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm NOT getting my watch tomorrow, still no action on credit card and still "processing order" :crying:

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Out on the truck now.

People considering ordering the watch now -- unless you buy it at a premium on Kijiji/Craigslist/eBay, or go to one of those high-end fashion stores, you won't get it for another month.

That said, don't wait for us to get our watches. You'll get a much better idea if you would like it from Joanna Stern's video of a day with Apple Watch:

http://youtu.be/SAXRJPbT-5M

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
seriously, so messed up. Guess the cut off for Friday delivery guarantee was 3:02 lol

They should've just put May 8th then if it came next week people would be happy with the early delivery. Why even put April 24 for all as most with SS models aren't' getting them tomorrow.

It's funny if you think about it, they've had now long to make these? And yet, they won't be ready for thousands by tomorrow but most likely next week lol.

I feel your pain I ordered two one for my cousin and one for myself. The one for my cousin is on it's way mine is still processing imagine how I feel. However you have to understand that the manufacture process for the different watches aren't the same. They have different materials, different finishes, different tolerances for wear, scratching, etc. Could be why some models are ready to go while others are not the same thing goes for the bands.

Riddick44

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I feel your pain I ordered two one for my cousin and one for myself. The one for my cousin is on it's way mine is still processing imagine how I feel. However you have to understand that the manufacture process for the different watches aren't the same. They have different materials, different finishes, different tolerances for wear, scratching, etc. Could be why some models are ready to go while others are not the same thing goes for the bands.

agree to disagree but like I mentioned earlier somewhere, they had over a year to plan this. Why not just make the delivery for early pre-orders May 8th. Then, surprise people with earlier notices for delivery. Rather than say, April 24....if you're lucky but we doubt it....

To me too many chefs, not enough cooks running the production part.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
agree to disagree but like I mentioned earlier somewhere, they had over a year to plan this. Why not just make the delivery for early pre-orders May 8th. Then, surprise people with earlier notices for delivery. Rather than say, April 24....if you're lucky but we doubt it....

To me too many chefs, not enough cooks running the production part.

Seems like they're changing from the old pre-order plus lines on launch day system to catering to the more high-fashion crowd, and they fell down on execution this time...

Hope you manage to get yours early next week. That one model -- SS plus black sports band -- seems awfully rare right now, and there's no good reason for that.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
The UPS guy asked me if it was a watch, because he's been greeted by people at the doorstep.

I told him, he can be happy that he's been bringing joy to people all day.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
We'll all have our respective watches within a short time, and enjoy being on the bleeding edge of technology.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ephraim514

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
My 12pm promised delivery time came and went, but it's all paid off in the end. My watch has arrived! It's the 42mm Sport with white band, delivered to Montreal. It's syncing right now.

IMG_4879.JPG

dthornt

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Same. All good. Arrived in Burlington at 5pm. UPS guy told me a guy in a black Challenger has been following him all day asking to buy any that he doesn't deliver.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner