Canadians waiting for watch post here

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Wait, what? HTML invoice?

Please explain...

42mm SS with Black Sport band "Processing Order", ordered placed at 3:06am
I was emailed a plain text invoice for my purchase from donotreply@apple.com

It had (amongst lots of other text) my watch's serial number and ship date. That same serial number is on a watch attached to my Apple Support Profile, so it's a go, it likely shipped from the F/G distribution centre earlier today.

Riddick44

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Ya I didn't get that kind of email, just the one from Apple Store confirming my order.

Funny enough, just now, literally, I received an email from the Apple Store that they're working on my order and same shipping date range, 24/4-8/5.

Then just went on to say how it requires iPhone 5 or newer blah blah.......

Checked my order status, still says "processing" :(

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Ya I didn't get that kind of email, just the one from Apple Store confirming my order.

Funny enough, just now, literally, I received an email from the Apple Store that they're working on my order and same shipping date range, 24/4-8/5.

Then just went on to say how it requires iPhone 5 or newer blah blah.......

Checked my order status, still says "processing" :(

Apparently a lot of this emails are going out. You're still ahead of a lot of us

dthornt

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Shipped. Toronto. Not sure where it is coming from but UPS says guaranteed for noon tomorrow. My concern is customs if coming from the US.

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Have a question (albeit probably a stupid on). When the color of the wording in Transit is in red, does that mean that there is a problem?

Screen Shot 2015-04-23 at 10.13.58 AM.png

Riddick44

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I am in Regina, Saskatchewan. I ordered at 2 minutes passed the hour.

Ah, ok. My confirmation was 3:06 so those 4mins is probably like 300,000 orders later lol. Damn, guess it'll be towards the 8th then as it's still
in "processing".

They had a year to make these, how the hell do they not have enough one week but the next week they do. Guess it builds up the "want" demand. If there were plenty in the store no one would want them. But, "sold out" creates the "want" "need".

Marketing geniuses....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods