Canadians waiting for watch post here

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
4-24/5-8 I ordered two watches at the same time on pre-order morning. One for me and a sport for my cousin. They are both on the same order and the Sport shows Prepared for shipping while my Watch with black sport band is still processing. So it is being filled by watch model and band. If you ordered close enough to 3AM on pre-order morning and you got a 4-24/5-8 range I think there is a good chance you'll get it.

scwleung

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Had to laugh. Got a Shipment Notification email, turned out it's for the extra charger I picked up. Arrives on Friday. :p

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Store site claims preparing for shipment.

Just got a non-HTML emailed invoice, which claims that the watch is shipping today from a distribution centre in Elk Grove, CA. But it's a little weird, not the usual Apple email format.

42mm SS case, Milanese Loop band, ordered from Toronto at 5 minutes after the hour (3:05 AM) on the 10th.

If this email is valid, and it's shipping from CA today, I expect to get it on Friday.

Update/Edit: Searched my email archives for past invoice emails, and found one that looks like it. Okay, so the warehouse is ahead of the store system -- I haven't seen the charge go through yet. Expect to see the watch on Friday, anyway.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Last edited:

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Store site claims preparing for shipment.

Just got a non-HTML emailed invoice, which claims that the watch is shipping today from a distribution centre in Elk Grove, CA. But it's a little weird, not the usual Apple email format.

42mm SS case, Milanese Loop band, ordered from Toronto at 5 minutes after the hour (3:05 AM) on the 10th.

If this email is valid, and it's shipping from CA today, I expect to get it on Friday.

Update/Edit: Searched my email archives for past invoice emails, and found one that looks like it. Okay, so the warehouse is ahead of the store system -- I haven't seen the charge go through yet. Expect to see the watch on Friday, anyway.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
Awesome!!

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
It's all over the place. Prolly due too different models having different supply. My 42 space grey sport order by 3:05 and I'll be waiting until mid too late June

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR