The point of no watch

gshurling

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I usually line up on launch day for new products, so I've never pre-ordered from apple.com. In previous launches for iPads and iPhones, how late could your status read "processing items" and still get your products on the expected delivery date?

Two days before?

One day?

I realize there are several different circumstances at play with the watch, but was thinking previous shipping practices would be a good indicator of what we could expect.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I think, with the Apple Watch, all bets are off. . . . We won't know what is/isn't going to happen with deliveries until we see it for ourselves.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Like I said in another thread if you've got a delivery range just expect to get it on the last date in the range. This way if it shows up any time before that you'll be stoked. It's hard for me to answer but I can say that with my iPhone 5 it read processing even when it was delivered. I checked it at around lunch and it said processing and I got all bummed. Then after lunch receptionist at my work called me because a package had arrived. I was surprised and by the time I got back to my desk I logged in and boom the status chaned to delivered. It might be a one off it might be what happens but with millions of units to deliver it's hard to tell.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73