Angela Ahrendts talks Watch, MacBook and future product launches in leaked video

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to say it: I don't think Angela Ahrendts is Apple material. . . . She just looks out of place talking about the material.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to say it: I don't think Angela Ahrendts is Apple material. . . . She just looks out of place talking about the material.

really you think so? I thought she was good and seemed to be at ease. Perhaps what you see is why Apple hasn't put her up on stage yet?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I felt like she was rushing it a bit. In some parts she seemed to take her time but in other parts it's like she was rushing to get out all the information. I felt like she felt pressured like it was goign to reflect on whether Apple will let her speak publicly at events. I think she's a good fit because the Apple Store and the way she talks to the employees on the front lines pulls them in like family instead of I'm in the upper echelon and you are just worker drones. Perhaps the online pre-order for the Watch was her idea and now she's feeling the heat because some people are grumbling about it? I think once people actually start to get their watches and the fervor dies down everyone will be happy.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Now will all the people that keep clamoring for her to get up on stage at Apple events just shut up now? lol

This isn't her cup of tea.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh