Space Black SS support group

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
On the truck today! I'll post pics once it arrives... Now, I'm waiting for bands..

Please post in the future on how durable the black anodizing layer is. I chose the bare stainless steel link bracelet because I feared the black would scratch easily, exposing the bare metal underneath. AppleCare won't cover scratches, so any scratches will stand out for the life of the watch.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I scraped my watch band across my Benchmade knife across my watch today... There was a small scratch and it wiped right off!!! I've definitely bought the right watch for me. I'll post more pics in the weeks and months to come.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Please post in the future on how durable the black anodizing layer is. I chose the bare stainless steel link bracelet because I feared the black would scratch easily, exposing the bare metal underneath. AppleCare won't cover scratches, so any scratches will stand out for the life of the watch.
It's a DLC coating, way stronger than anodizing.

AMark85

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 42mm SBSS on 4/10 at 4:00AM PST and still don't have my watch yet. Still sitting at Processing estimated delivery July 7-July 14. :straight-face:

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
FINALLY!! I ordered May 1st and the delivery was scheduled for July 7th-14th. I'll be receiving it this Friday the 26th!!! Kind of silly to be so excited over it, I truly hope it was worth the wait. Pics to come in two days!! I will love it and squeeze it and call it George. 😉

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Okay so boo. No pics today because the package is stuck in Kentucky due to bad weather. But it should arrive tomorrow!! I'll post pics then.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2