Space Black SS support group

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I jumped on the space black Apple Watch crazy train with you all on Friday May 1st. Still processing, unsurprisingly, shipment estimated for some time in July.

I also ordered two extra bands, the black sport and the light brown leather loop.

I will be paying interest on top of the “Apple tax” because I ended up using a credit card, but I'm hopeful my future self will look back on me right now and be forgiving.

I consider at times keeping the watch as an investment, but that is a highly unlikely scenario. I can easily envision myself tearing into the packaging like a half-starved lion ripping into a lovely gazelle.

Last edited:

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a space gray sport April 29 and it's still processing with a June shipping estimate.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i did space black 42mm :03 still may 13-27 i don't think anybody has this watch yet out in the wild still haven't seen an unboxing video of it

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen any posts of any link bracelet models leaving Processing status, let alone actually delivered.

My regular 42mm SS w/link bracelet was ordered at 00:07 on April 10th, and still no change, although our 42mm SS w/Black Sport Band, ordered at the same time, was delivered today. Both were assigned May 13-27 delivery windows.

9to5 Mac was reporting at least one regular link bracelet was delivered in Germany today (just band, not watch), and speculated that the link bracelets are starting to arrive, so they expect to see movement with these watches starting this week. I'm hopeful. It's tough with my spouse's watch now in service.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
No change yet. But a bunch of people at Macrumors have been receiving CC charges and shipping notifications. I'm in the 03-04 window. I hope to see some movement tomorrow. Anyone else get any CC charges yet?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
No change yet. But a bunch of people at Macrumors have been receiving CC charges and shipping notifications. I'm in the 03-04 window. I hope to see some movement tomorrow. Anyone else get any CC charges yet?

Definitely not me! I'll be sure to post here when it happens, though. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW