Just for us "Juners"

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Bloody missed my UPS delivery today, only to get into a misunderstanding with someone on the phone and my package now being held at one of their customer centres! Having to rush over before it shuts at 12:30 to pick it up tomorrow... Nightmare! I even left a note with instructions, knowing that I would be out.

Eric Hardman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
mine is also suppose to be here Monday. I did however got a message from UPS that there was a mechanical issue and my delivery could be delayed. However this morning I see my apple watch is in Kentucky. Being in Missouri I assume it should be here tomorrow.

Sure hope so as I sold my sport yesterday. Kind of interesting as I am noticing how I am missing it

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Just for us "Juners"

mine is also suppose to be here Monday. I did however got a message from UPS that there was a mechanical issue and my delivery could be delayed. However this morning I see my apple watch is in Kentucky. Being in Missouri I assume it should be here tomorrow.

Sure hope so as I sold my sport yesterday. Kind of interesting as I am noticing how I am missing it

Mine is in Kentucky also, but I now see this. I wonder if this means it might have been damaged in shipping. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433087095.478276.jpg

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Just for us "Juners"

Ordered my 42mm Space Grey Sport on 26 April ... after saying just June for what seemed like an eternity, that got changed a couple of weeks ago to 22-27 June. Last weekend it got changed to 17-22 June - if that changes again, great, but if not I'm fine with that as it's roughly a fortnight away!

I literally cannot wait to get my hands on this thing - I feel like my impatient 5-year-old self on Christmas Eve knowing what his main present is ...

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Still says 16th to 22nd on mine, but guess where I will be? On vacation. :( Hopefully it gets pushed up one more week!!!!!!!

Dante Totino

May 28, 2015
Visit site
The 38mm sport silver aluminum with blue band

Oh nice I got a 42mm sg bsb
Ordered in May 10
Ut was set for July but hen was updated to 6/28-7/09 the was updated to 6/16-6/22 but got updated today to 7-10 business days so 6/12-6/17 hope it comes before I leave on the morning. Of the 17th

swandy

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a SS-BSB 42mm for my son to be shipped to San Francisco on May 1st and his order shipped today with a delivery date of June 4th.
His original date was June 23 - July 11 (or something like that), then updated to June 16 - June 22.
(To say the least he is very happy!)

gzigoris

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my Black SS w link bracelet on 10 April at 08 after the hour. Still sitting on JUST JUNE. Trying to be patient but pisses me off hearing about people ordering at the end of May and getting a ship date already. Would like to hear from people that ordered the Black SS  watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro