Just for us "Juners"

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any more news from juners?

As I've stated in a different thread, I ordered the 42mm silver Watch Sport with the white band around 7 PM on April 13th. The original shipping info stated "June" and did not include a date range in June. Well, my Watch is scheduled to be delivered this coming Monday, May 4th. UPS alerted me this morning that my package had a departure scan at 7:05 this morning from Charlotte, NC which is about an hour away. If my Watch status changed from June then I'm sure it will change for many others.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Same here.. I ordered April 11th shortly after 1pm and haven't seen movement yet.. I'm hoping the same that happened with my iPhone 6 plus when I didn't see movement on that one then boom! All at once I get tracking info and shipment all at once

Gadget Goblin

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Knowing orders are backed up until July now isn't so bad as I have a few months to put some cash buy to order one. Hopefully any issues would of been ironed out too.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Mine updated from just June to a May 29th to June 11 range last week now still waiting for another update

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As I've stated in a different thread, I ordered the 42mm silver Watch Sport with the white band around 7 PM on April 13th. The original shipping info stated "June" and did not include a date range in June. Well, my Watch is scheduled to be delivered this coming Monday, May 4th. UPS alerted me this morning that my package had a departure scan at 7:05 this morning from Charlotte, NC which is about an hour away. If my Watch status changed from June then I'm sure it will change for many others.

My 42mm SpaceGray/Black Sport is still just June... :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My 42mm SpaceGray/Black Sport is still just June... :)

It's possible the space gray model is the most sought after in regard to the sport model and could be one of the the reasons for the backlog. Of course, I'm only speculating...:)

dennisuci

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 42mm SGS on 4/12/15 9:46am PDT.

Processing Items.

Available to ship: June.

No movement. The silence is deafening.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's possible the space gray model is the most sought after in regard to the sport model and could be one of the the reasons for the backlog. Of course, I'm only speculating...:)
More than possible... I'm quite sure that's the situation I'm in... and if it gets delivered any time this month, I'll be quite pleased.

hartill

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same place. Space gray sport, 42 mm, ordered just before noon on the 11. I'm stuck in the June processing limbo. it's particularly frustrating because I love Apple products and I love reading the stuff about the watch faces and the apps and so on. but reading them now, with so little information coming, is difficult. I really just wish Apple was a little more transparent about this shipping issue, especially at a time when there are literally millions of people waiting for products they eagerly purchased. whatever patience I can muster comes in the belief that the product will be insanely great.

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I really just wish Apple was a little more transparent about this shipping issue, especially at a time when there are literally millions of people waiting for products they eagerly purchased.
I feel your pain - quite literally, as I am also impatiently waiting for a June delivery. But in fairness, Apple has been completely transparent. Before we ordered, we knew they'd be shipping in June, and that information is still up to date. If they manage to do better, then great, but we can't argue that they were anything but up front about when the product would ship.

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on the 19th of April. Aussie  Store. Been stuck on 'Processing order' since then, available to ship in June. No matter how many times I check it per day.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Just for us "Juners"

My 42mm ss wsb is still processing. My mothers 38mm ss bsb changed to preparing this morning.

I'm alil jelly! June seems so far away.

I was a slacker and just ordered 4/28.

Last edited:

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks also a "juner" here.. Ordered the 38 & 42 mm SG BSB.. Ordered on April 10 after my try on appt. got a June email. Rec. a second email stating between May 29 to jun 11.. Hope for things to change. But in the mean time we patiently be waiting for May 29th

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey folks also a "juner" here.. Ordered the 38 & 42 mm SG BSB.. Ordered on April 10 after my try on appt. got a June email. Rec. a second email stating between May 29 to jun 11.. Hope for things to change. But in the mean time we patiently be waiting for May 29th

When did you receive the follow-up email?

AElsi

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Oooo, I'm in the June shipping time also (ED: June 1- June 12). I ordered the Space Gray Sports 38mm on May 2. I know I ordered really late :).

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey sorry for the late response.. I originally ordered on April 10 about 6 pm in store after try one.. I received the updated email giving me the May 29 to June 11 bout last week I think April 28th... I have a pretty good feeling we will get ours maybe a week before the 29th.. Its just positive thinking... Fingers crossed

Leah00

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a sport space gray at 12:20 PST right after they opened the site. I still have a June date. Three months WTF