Apple Watch Pre Orders UK

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Congratulations guys jesus i hope mine changes to dispatched today at some point do you guys knows which compnay yours are getting shipped with?

UK Mail, all other Apple orders have come via UPS, with the exception of my iPhone 6.

xOkazaki

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine at around 10am on the 10th April, so 2 hours after preorders went live... Got the 42mm Space Grey sport with Black Sport Band, my original delivery was June but it just dispatched with UK Mail estimated delivery 24/4. :)

Mark893

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Track on UKMail and there is an option to change delivery date. It's shown as delivery 24th or I could change to next Mon, Tue or Wed. Like I would!!!

xOkazaki

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
That sucks, I ordered exactly the same at 8:04 and mine is still processing :(

Yeah I have a family member who works in the Main Warehouse, he told me the Space Grey 42mm are the most popular so they have a backlog of orders to fulfil. Also he said Stainless Steel 42mm with Black Sport band is 2nd most popular in terms of amount of orders.

shaggy21uk

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I don't see how a June shipment has been shipped before the 24/4 ones though. That doesn't seem fair, or the correct way to work with the backlog

xOkazaki

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I rang before but they are no help lol, sorry if I came across bad there, if I did I didn't mean too, just v disheartening at the mo

Yeah they just say what you can see yourself, not much help over the phone

No worries we all want the same thing here just have to wait and hope

Sci_Fy

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
So I ordered my Space Grey Sport within 4 mins with a 12 - 25th May delivery. Still no movement. A mate ordered a silver sport with blue band a few days later later with June delivery and his has dispatched!! Guess how smug he is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2