Apple Watch Pre Orders UK

ST1NG3R

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Does everyone else's bank show a transaction from Apple? The money has left my account. But it doesn't appear on my statement.

Also. GOOD LUCK TODAY GUYS AND GALS

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
No change to card shown on line but having phoned bank Tuesday a charge has been made albeit some sort of interim (funds holding) charge from Apple which i assume it will whip out when tracking numbers raised ie it's actually been shipped.

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Best I can hope for is one 1 of 3 (which is bad) unfortunately it's not the one I'm keeping for myself (it's my Son's) Do I keep it for myself till mine arrives ? 😁

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
989e318b12c838730c485792cedc2df7.jpg

Wishful thinking! If this thing turns up tomorrow though with my watch this early!? Woohoo!!

mits_88

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Just thought I would give an update on my order as it may make other people feel better-

Ordered mine like most other at 8.02am on pre order day and ordered 2 watches-

Apple watch Stainless Steel 42mm With Black Sport Band and

Apple watch Stainless Steel 42mm With White Sport Band

My status changed to Preparing for shipment yesterday morning and was also charged to my american express-
just to clarify this is a holding payment which mean Apple ask to authorise the funds and then keep it on hold until it has been shipped- For me this shows in my pending charges on my online banking account and shows as Apple distribution.

I am now waiting for the status to show as shipped and waiting for an email from apple with tracking info- if we dont get it today then i dont think we will get them tomorrow but we will see its all down to apple i guess-

still not seen anyone from the UK say theres has been shipped yet but a couple of people think that they have already been sent and maybe they just need to update the status- i shall wait and hope

Mark893

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else who's dispatched gone into the tracking?

Just wondering cos mine is with UK Mail and says estimated delivery 8th May.

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
No email yet from Apple, but just checked Deliveries App and they said that it had shipped, confirmed that in Apple Store App, carrier is UK Mail. Worryingly the estimated delivery date is the 8th May, I am hoping that is because the are using the max date on the original delivery timescale! Fingers crossed.

mits_88

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Congratulations guys jesus i hope mine changes to dispatched today at some point do you guys knows which compnay yours are getting shipped with?

Mark893

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
No email yet from Apple, but just checked Deliveries App and they said that it had shipped, confirmed that in Apple Store App, carrier is UK Mail. Worryingly the estimated delivery date is the 8th May, I am hoping that is because the are using the max date on the original delivery timescale! Fingers crossed.

Same as

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2