Apple Watch Pre Orders UK

shaggy21uk

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
In reply to someone on Twitter, apple support UK said that if its not changed by 2pm today, then you wouldn't get it on Friday

I don't know how true that is, I'm really hoping it's not. Over the moon for all you folk who have it changed already, just hoping the rest of ours do too

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
In reply to someone on Twitter, apple support UK said that if its not changed by 2pm today, then you wouldn't get it on Friday

I don't know how true that is, I'm really hoping it's not. Over the moon for all you folk who have it changed already, just hoping the rest of ours do too

What status are we talking about here? From processing to ready for delivery?

shaggy21uk

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Yeah from what I could gather if your status had changed from processing to preparing for order by 2pm today, you'd have it by Friday. If not you wouldn't

I really hope it's not true like, but that's what was said

Tuppe

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Yeah from what I could gather if your status had changed from processing to preparing for order by 2pm today, you'd have it by Friday. If not you wouldn't

I really hope it's not true like, but that's what was said

Hope not too!:crying:

Had order confirmation mail at 08:04 for 38mm sport black band so was hoping for an early delivery.

Last edited:

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Having ordered 3 watches the last one I ordered is the only one showing as Preparing for dispatch ! Very poor 😩

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site

Does that include a pending charge, do you think? Mine have been pending since first thing this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Received the vague email from Apple today re delivery, ironically this referred to the SS Watch Black Sport band which is the only 1 of 3 ordered that hasn't been charged, had a pending charge or any status update.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I had an email from Apple this morning, great I thought! Turned out to be a bill for a ?4 app. The very app I'm using to track my none existent watch at the moment!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2