Space Black Watch Support Group

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Re: Space Grey Watch Support Group

I ordered a space grey sport, 42mm with a black band. The order went through at 3:02 (eastern), and my status changed this afternoon to preparing for shipment...along with my card getting charged.

Niceeee

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

I'm getting the 42 mm SpaceGrey sports as well...delivers 5/13-5/27.... :( I could've ordered at 2:01am CST but my credit card didn't work for some reason...had to use another and that took up 4 minutes. Enough to push me back to the third batch :(

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Ordered 3:01. Space gray sport 42. Confirmation at 3:03. East Coast. No change in status yet. Feeling left out. I did get the blue sport by 28th for devs offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Ordered 3:01. Space gray sport 42. Confirmation at 3:03. East Coast. No change in status yet. Feeling left out. I did get the blue sport by 28th for devs offer.

Is the watch for the devs still the same price?

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

How did you get the offer? I am a dev too but I've never done much with it. Played around in Xcode and watched videos but never actually delved deep into it. Do I need to be fairly active developing or just have paid the $99?

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

How did you get the offer? I am a dev too but I've never done much with it. Played around in Xcode and watched videos but never actually delved deep into it. Do I need to be fairly active developing or just have paid the $99?

It is a random selection. If you were picked. They would have sent you an email with an offer for you to purchase it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

I know for some stuff that BlackBerry did with developers you had to have at least 1 app in the store to get the promo item.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

I have an app in the sto'. I didn't do anything special for the offer. Supposed to hear more 4/23.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Because i am insane i am going to take them up on the offer.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Finally in Texas I got charged and preparing for shipment on the 42mm SG sport.

Can't wait for the tracking, hope I'm still on for Friday delivery.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner