Didn't get charged with Delivery at 4/24-5/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
We go through this dance every time Apple launches a new product or a new version of a product.

Of course, the next step in this dance is "mine shipped", followed closely by "mine didn't", and then comes the "how do I follow my (device) shipment from China?".

Patience must rule the day.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Nothing for me yet. I'm on the east coast and ordered a space gray 42mm sport. Seems like the space grays haven't processed yet and east coasters are also behind on the list. Still holding out hope mine arrives Friday but if not it'll be here eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm starting to think that those of us who ordered space grey sports are still processing. My girlfriend got a sport with the white band and hers changed to preparing for shipment.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm starting to think that those of us who ordered space grey sports are still processing. My girlfriend got a sport with the white band and hers changed to preparing for shipment.

Yeah, and my 42mm Sport with green band is also "...changed to preparing for shipment." . . . I'm sure they didn't make as many of the cool Space Grey, or they sold like hotcakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2