Yesterday perfect example of Watch use for me

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday was a perfect example of how the Watch will fit into my life. My wife and I went to a family friend's daughter's first communion. First off I forgot to transfer my Fitbit to my dress pants. So I missed a day of tracking. Then when we got to the church it was packed. I went to get a seat while my wife waited for her mom. A couple minutes later buzzing in my pocket. My wife couldn't find me. I had to fish my phone out of my pocket read and then answer before the frowning stares. Later at the reception I had to stretch my arms out to take group selfies or get someone to take the picture. It would have been a perfect time to use the watch as a remote shutter. Damn 5 days can't get here soon enough. :D

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday was a perfect example of how the Watch will fit into my life. My wife and I went to a family friend's daughter's first communion. First off I forgot to transfer my Fitbit to my dress pants. So I missed a day of tracking. Then when we got to the church it was packed. I went to get a seat while my wife waited for her mom. A couple minutes later buzzing in my pocket. My wife couldn't find me. I had to fish my phone out of my pocket read and then answer before the frowning stares. Later at the reception I had to stretch my arms out to take group selfies or get someone to take the picture. It would have been a perfect time to use the watch as a remote shutter. Damn 5 days can't get here soon enough. :D

Yep, we are in the home stretch now.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
If I leave the house without my pebble I definitely feeling I'm missing something. The silent notifications alone make it worth it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yep, we are in the home stretch now.
4 more days to go, I HOPE lol

If I leave the house without my pebble I definitely feeling I'm missing something. The silent notifications alone make it worth it.
I remember when I was in high school I would have that same feeling when I left my watch at home. You'd be wondering what time it was or someone would ask the time. You'd hold up your wrist and just see skin lol. Does anyone even remember those days anymore?

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I remember when I was in high school I would have that same feeling when I left my watch at home. You'd be wondering what time it was or someone would ask the time. You'd hold up your wrist and just see skin lol. Does anyone even remember those days anymore?

It's a freckle past a hair.