12 accessories for your apple watch

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please try to refrain from using non-Mobile Nations link in this regard...:)...Thanks.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Funny how they create a need for something people can do without. Why does an Watch need a stand? LOL It's all about $$$. I'll either be wearing it on my wrist or it will be on my bedside, but not on a stand. Not one I have to pay $$ for anyways. I guess since Tim says we can take them in the shower, there'll be shower stands for them as well.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Funny how they create a need for something people can do without. Why does an Watch need a stand? LOL It's all about $$$. I'll either be wearing it on my wrist or it will be on my bedside, but not on a stand. Not one I have to pay $$ for anyways. I guess since Tim says we can take them in the shower, there'll be shower stands for them as well.

Agree with you. When it's not on my wrist it will be on my dresser/night stand charging. No need for a stand for it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
A stand for me makes no sense. I will I'm sure purchase more bands as they come out

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Exactly! .......I don't use and have never used a stand for any of the watches I've ever owned so why would I use one for the Watch? A stand for it is impractical, in my opinion.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
A stand for me makes no sense. I will I'm sure purchase more bands as they come out

If, and I do mean "if" I purchase anything for the Watch, it'll be a band or two.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If, and I do mean "if" I purchase anything for the Watch, it'll be a band or two.

I caved and ordered the Milanese loop one. Was going to get a black sport band to go with the white but I thought I would use this one more. Dresses it up when and if I need it.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I caved and ordered the Milanese loop one. Was going to get a black sport band to go with the white but I thought I would use this one more. Dresses it up when and if I need it.

Post pictures when you get it. I want to see how the Milanese loop loops with it "in person", especially with this watch

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Will do. It will be awhile tho before the loop comes in. If you go to Imore non forums go back to I think Monday- Serenity posted a pic of the sport and the loop together.

Sent from my iPhone 6

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I personally thought the stainless clips on the Milanese loop would not pair well with the sport. It's a lot more polished and shiny. Kind of clashed in my opinion though I'm no fashion expert.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
But then have you ever had a watch that needed to be charged? battery life on the watch isn't going to be brilliant.

I think you'd be surprised at how popular these stands will be. I'll be getting one. They all look pretty much the same to me but one that can hold the iphone as well as the watch would be pretty neat.
I still think most will "quick charge" by placing the charger on iPhone rather than set this up to charge for most cases. That being said, I feel these accessories will be a big seller, especially for people to "show off" their devices.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I personally thought the stainless clips on the Milanese loop would not pair well with the sport. It's a lot more polished and shiny. Kind of clashed in my opinion though I'm no fashion expert.

Agree. Some of the band/watch combos will look strange together that is for sure

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
For those who may be interested in a charger stand for Watch, check out ElevationLab.com. I ordered one for me and my wife. Nice!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice