I would say multiple times a day I'd find myself raising my wrist to see the time only to be greeted with a black screen. Then having to raise my wrist several more times till it kicked in. Like I said earlier, your arm and wrist need to be at a particular angle that a quick glance doesn't always provide. That's one area the Pebble excels at because of the always on screen ...
    I can see a lawsuit already. . . . "I injured my wrist/elbow attempting to get my Apple Watch to display the time."
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    04-18-2015 11:18 AM
    I can see a lawsuit already. . . . "I injured my wrist/elbow attempting to get my Apple Watch to display the time."
    Carpal tunnel Syndrome ... (Apple you can buy my silence).
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    04-18-2015 11:22 AM
    Plus I'm confident apple has done a good job making sure that feature works properly. They aren't first to the market with the watch but I'm confident they have done it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eh seeing that the heart sensors only work if worn on the outside of your wrist (some people wear watch on inside) I wouldn't put too much faith in Apple having some magical way to do the raise to wake to avoid waking all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    04-18-2015 11:32 AM
28 12