Will you be wearing your Apple Watch full time or switching between it and something else?

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I'll wear mine full time.. Plus I'll feel a little more secure in wearing this one at work being its water resistant where as when I had my Samsung note 3 with the gear watch that wasn't water resistant.. Plus I'm a watch guy that feels naked when I forget my watch at home sometimes lol

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'll wear mine full time.. Plus I'll feel a little more secure in wearing this one at work being its water resistant where as when I had my Samsung note 3 with the gear watch that wasn't water resistant.. Plus I'm a watch guy that feels naked when I forget my watch at home sometimes lol

I'm hoping I can become "a watch guy that feels naked when I forget my watch at home . . ." I have never been a watch person, but I don't want my Apple Watch gathering dust because I can't get used to wearing it.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Full time Pebble Steel wearer right now. Hoping to transition to full time Apple Watch wearer. We shall see how that goes. :biggrin:

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I went back today for another test try on today and the band on the sport feels pretty nice and the watch is light to wear so I'll be wearing it all the time

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Plan to switch between it and the Pebble Time.

Different functions. I have a suspicion that the Pebble Time will be a slightly better driving watch (music controls with buttons) -- use a first-gen Pebble now.

OTOH, may decide I prefer the voice control that the Apple Watch has.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm a switcher, Moto360, Pebble, Martian, Hot Watch (if it ever comes), Rufus Cuff (look it up), Pebble Time, and MAYBE an Apple Watch. Yea I'm kinda nuts I get that. You should see the list of phones and tablets I own or have owned in the last 5 years. (It numbers over 100)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro