What places will you absolutely NOT wear your Apple Watch?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Anywhere that you have decided you absolutely NOT wear your Apple Watch? I saw someone say they won't be comfortable wearing it to a bar. Thoughts?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
In bed. And anywhere where there is water.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I will not shower with it--don't know why anyone would want to. Not going to take it swimming. And I will not wear it to bed, irregardless of charging.

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Currently I wear my watch all the time minus sleeping, shower, and pool like others have mentioned. I think for the first couple of months I will be careful to wear it when doing "dirty jobs" but I do intend on wearing it for majority of my days. When I do forget to wear my watch (once in a blue moon) I really do become annoyed having to check the time on my phone. For all of the non watch owners currently out there it will be interesting if they feel the same in a few months.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Yeah seems like most people have the same idea.

On an unrelated note (because of your avatar) I'm a huge Saints fan. They are stressing me out this offseason. Thoughts?

I'm hoping for the best, even if they don't make it to the Super Bowl I'll be happy with a better season than last year. After trading Jimmy Graham though...uhh I'm not so sure at the moment. What's your take on them ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Like the others said, shower, pool, while washing my car, and "dirty jobs". Also not going to wear it to bed. It will be charging at night. I'll use my MS Band to track sleep.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
We're going to Europe in a few months and will be in some very touristy, pickpocket-prone areas. I'm on the fence about whether I'll be wearing it for the trip. I'll be watching the news for theft reports...

Laura

TimmyB20

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Bed, shower, and playing bball! Though I wish I could to track during basketball!! But too risky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TimmyB20