Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Cerberus_5

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
We're in the UK!! What's urs read Dixie? Castle donningtons closer to u so u should get urs first I believe

Edit: I've just been informed East Midlands airport is castle donnington. Looks like we're still at the airport :(

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1434077747.960369.jpg

Last edited:

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I just got my notification that it is finally in Anchorage! It seems our watches have been on this journey together. I think now that it's here in the US it shouldn't be a problem getting it to you quickly. My delivery date even updated back to tomorrow instead of Monday.

Mia that's awesome that it went back to tomorrow for you! That's good news! I'm worried how fast they can get it here to Texas! I'm having doubts that they can get me my watch by tomorrow.

Cerberus_5

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
This is mine it's at the main ups hub in Tamworth. Guess they've split up now then however I'd have expected it to be out for delivery soon. I wish I knew the delivery areas then you c an see how far you are in relation as I believe they deliver farthest out first after they've done the guaranteed by 12pm deliverys

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1434087940.885489.jpg

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
This is mine it's at the main ups hub in Tamworth. Guess they've split up now then however I'd have expected it to be out for delivery soon. I wish I knew the delivery areas then you c an see how far you are in relation as I believe they deliver farthest out first after they've done the guaranteed by 12pm deliverys

View attachment 83113

Yeah I agree I'd have thought it would be out for delivery soon but ups don't mess around like Royal Mail

 iPhone 6

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Haha true. Or if they did the estimate would be longer. Not like it use to be. When you new a first class letter would get there in 1 day.

 iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh