Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

pharmdoc

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Cat?gories ? You mean "Glance" or what ?

When customizing your watch face. I chose the modular face then customize. The first screen is to change the colors, swipe left and the second screen will allow u to customize each displayed category by touching the box then turning the dial. Hope that helps.

mia128

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Where in Texas? Mine should be arriving in anchorage any time now. And hopefully it gets on its next flight immediately. Delivery date tomorrow. Can I see your ups info to get some type of idea of what happens from here on?

I just got my notification that it is finally in Anchorage! It seems our watches have been on this journey together. I think now that it's here in the US it shouldn't be a problem getting it to you quickly. My delivery date even updated back to tomorrow instead of Monday.

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Any Canadians in here?
I'm wondering why my watch shipped from Burlington, Ontario of all places??!!

Is there an Apple warehouse there or something?

jurwo

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Just looked again. It says 'designed in California'....I see what they did there. 😆

That's what I thought :)

The 38mm (ordered Jun 5th) just got "shipped" status and Apple email says it will be delivered tomorrow, but UPS is showing "label created" status. Is that even possible!?

jbelleit

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I just got my notification that it is finally in Anchorage! It seems our watches have been on this journey together. I think now that it's here in the US it shouldn't be a problem getting it to you quickly. My delivery date even updated back to tomorrow instead of Monday.

So I guess there is a backlog of watches sitting in Shanghai waiting to be shipped if my 42 SG BSB has been there since this morning, no update and you just got an update that yours is in Anchorage...I was hoping that mine would make the flight across the Pacific, but I guess not.

mia128

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been in Shanghai since Monday. Since then I've seen a couple of people's make it out of there in a day or two, I think I just got a little unlucky. Hopefully you get your notification by tomorrow!

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
When customizing your watch face. I chose the modular face then customize. The first screen is to change the colors, swipe left and the second screen will allow u to customize each displayed category by touching the box then turning the dial. Hope that helps.

Ok those are call "Complications" it's a watch term that Apple had also adopted for his watch faces.
But the battery in the complication are the watch battery, not the iPhone one...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice