Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Newcomer here, I joined because only you guys share my excitement :)

Ordered a 42mm space grey on June 7.
Delivery was June 30 - July 7.
Tonight it was updated to June 26 - July 2.

Anybody else order around June 7? Whats your delivery date?

I have been reading that some June 3rd are now shipping, so won't be long for you :)

 iPhone 6

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I have been reading that some June 3rd are now shipping, so won't be long for you :)

 iPhone 6

I ordered on 26th may.

Was given estimate delivery 29june-6 July then 22-27 June then 17th-19th. However my watch has been shipped already and says delivery tomorrow. Just to give you an idea.

 iPhone 6

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

June 2 order date...original delivery was early July. That was upgraded yesterday....
Apple now says it'll be here tomorrow!
I predict Tuesday for you. 😊

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I just checked my tracking number again and it's leaving a flight out of Tennessee. It was showing nothing for around 8 hours. Are you in the states? I show mine on time to be delivered tomorrow. It may be changing here shortly.

I'm in Montreal. UPS now shows it as "order processed, ready for UPS".
I was expecting it to ship from China since that seemed to be the trend here. Mine says FROM: Burlington, Ontario!
That's a whole lot closer than Shanghai!!!!!

cutemoto

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site

I ordered mine on the 5th June. My dates are now 1st July - 7th 😒

AngelaCO

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Ordered on May 27, 42mm white sport.
Shipped and email from apple 6/8 stating 6/11 delivery. UPS tracking said 6/10 delivery. Delays in Shanghai and Korea... Delivery from UPS changed to 6/11 (today). Watching UPS it looked messy. Had I just went with the Apple email, I would still consider it "on time". Shipping to east coast of US.

jurwo

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
38mm are in "prepairing for shipment state", 42mm SG predicted delivery switch to a bit earlier dates (like 4 days less).
The order was placed on June 5th.
Can't wait :)

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Ordered on May 27, 42mm white sport.
Shipped and email from apple 6/8 stating 6/11 delivery. UPS tracking said 6/10 delivery. Delays in Shanghai and Korea... Delivery from UPS changed to 6/11 (today). Watching UPS it looked messy. Had I just went with the Apple email, I would still consider it "on time". Shipping to east coast of US.

How do you mean by messy?

 iPhone 6

jurwo

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
The prediction of the delivery dates has been changed again. Apple moved the 38mm to 1 day earlier and the 42mm SB to June 22nd-June 29th (originally was like June 29th-July 6th, so we're saving a week here).

I keep my fingers crossed and hoping for getting them next week... Is that something that could happen? Anybody?

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Purchased my 38 mm space gray in store on Monday. Got email update that it is now in the shipping phase. And the estimated delivery date went from 23-25 down to 19-21 Yay! Cmon watch get here faster

zargold

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
June 2 order date...original delivery was early July. That was upgraded yesterday....
Apple now says it'll be here tomorrow!
I predict Tuesday for you. 😊

I meant to quote you in that last post.

Thanks for all the feedback, I wish everybody a speedy delivery! I'm feeling hopeful!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox