Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

akdecote

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I just received an email showing my watch has shipped. Also received tracking number and delivery date of tomorrow....relieved is an understatement.

That's awesome! Hoping to get my email shortly. Would love to have it by Monday if it gets going soon. The sooner the better.

jurwo

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 42 SG/BSB and 38 SA/WSB on June 5th.
It says 2-3 weeks for the 42 and 5-7 business days for the 38.
I've seen a guy here who ordered on the 2nd and got it shipped already. I wonder if they will ship both mine this Friday.

I'm in New York.

Cerberus_5

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I've even added China to world clock I'm right sad lol I'm in East Midlands Chesterfield small town in between Sheffield n Nottingham

 iPhone 6

I used to live in chester green, Derby. I know live near Dudley in west mids. Once they get to the UK I think our watches will say bye. I hope it's not tearfull lol

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 42mm Sport Space Grey had 2-3 week shipping. Got delivery date of July 2-July 9 hopefully will get moved up. If hasn't shipped before available in store June 26 will cancel and go to store. Was going to hold out for version 2 but couldn't wait anymore.

What was your order date? Mine was June 2. I had 2-3wk shipping & delivery dates of June 26-July 7 or so.

This afternoon mine moved to shipped, waiting to see it in UPS system...

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a guy here who ordered on the 2nd and got it shipped already. I wonder if they will ship both mine this Friday.

I'm in New York.

I'm in Montreal and ordered a 42SB on the 2nd, shipped today for a Friday delivery!! UPS isn't reflecting it in their system yet...

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site

I'm in New York.

I cancelled my order from the 25th sports SG and switched to the 42mm SS BSB on the 1st and I have it shipped. Even though it's still in Shanghai.

Cerberus_5

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I believe the delays in Korea are due to the extensive checks because of the Mers virus. I believe it it ha caused many problems with the comings and goings in and of Korea

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73