Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
pharmdoc:
Not sure how they juggle this logistics juggernaut, but I re-read my "shipped" email from Apple and it says delivery on Friday.
I placed my order last Tuesday, so 10 days is a LOT faster than I expected.

I figured early July at best. As of last night my order status had not changed at all since my order (available to ship in 2-3 wks, delivery 06/26-06/07).
This morning it went from preparing for shipment and then hours later it shipped!

What's the 'hiccup' that's been mentioned that may delay shipments?

UPS tracking doesn't have my number in the system yet, but it usually takes a few hours to see it moving.

akdecote

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on SG BSB 5/28. My card was charged early this morning and now it shows PFS. I'm located in Texas and wondering how your June 2 order is already showing shipped. I haven't even received the email from Apple after they changed my status? Anyone else having this issue?

I ordered the exact same SG BSB 42mm on 5/29 and have not received anything yet. elducker - did you order the 38mm or the 42mm screen? Pharmdoc - which size did you order? I am certainly hoping to receive something as soon as possible and hopefully not on the 11th business day (Monday).

pharmdoc

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the exact same SG BSB 42mm on 5/29 and have not received anything yet. elducker - did you order the 38mm or the 42mm screen? Pharmdoc - which size did you order? I am certainly hoping to receive something as soon as possible and hopefully not on the 11th business day (Monday).

42 mm

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
That's weird, but not unprecedented. I've seen similar 'sequencing errors' during iPhone launches before (been on-board since the 3G)...
My experience tells me that once you've placed your order, Apple's projected timeline will be a worst-case scenario. You're likely to get it sooner, and I've rarely heard of later.

akdecote

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
That's weird, but not unprecedented. I've seen similar 'sequencing errors' during iPhone launches before (been on-board since the 3G)...
My experience tells me that once you've placed your order, Apple's projected timeline will be a worst-case scenario. You're likely to get it sooner, and I've rarely heard of later.

Ok so maybe all of you are working some magic here. My card was just charged. I have my push alerts set to let me know of any charge above $0.00. Pharmdoc I would keep a close eye on your card. Should be anytime now. Hopefully the shipping is quick and not delayed as I have read many of both on this forum. Speedy delivery to all!

jbelleit

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Yeah...I don't understand it. I ordered my 42mm SG BSB in New Orleans' Apple Store on 29 May (around noon) and I don't even see my card charged one cent yet. How did Elducker order on 02 June and not only has he been charged, but his is out for shipment?

Something is hinky...

And I am out of country for 2 weeks on 16 June so if it doesn't deliver by then, I am outta luck until the beginning of August.

pharmdoc

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Ok so maybe all of you are working some magic here. My card was just charged. I have my push alerts set to let me know of any charge above $0.00. Pharmdoc I would keep a close eye on your card. Should be anytime now. Hopefully the shipping is quick and not delayed as I have read many of both on this forum. Speedy delivery to all!

Akdecote my cc was charged about 1:30 AM this morning. My status changed from processing to PFS. Mostly everyone is reporting an email shortly after being charged. Just wondering why the delay.

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
As I mentioned earlier, I'd be very surprised if they (Apple) screw this up. We placed our orders and were given an approx ship date. That date will be respected (again, if my experience through many of these launches means anything)...and if anything it'll be moved up.
They're shipping thousands, millions of these over several weeks, and potentially from multiple locations....there are likely a LOT of moving parts in the process.

jbelleit

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Crap...I just got an email from Apple saying my shipping method was changed to 2-3 business days. Anyone else get this email? Anyone know how this impacts the delivery truthfully?

I am still waiting for them to charge my CC...

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
2015-06-10_16-14-13.jpg

Well, looks like it's finally in the USA, and the same flight is leaving for Louisville in about 2 1/2 hours. I'm still hopeful it'll be delivered tomorrow, but as long as I get it by Friday I'll be a happy camper.

pharmdoc

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I just received an email showing my watch has shipped. Also received tracking number and delivery date of tomorrow....relieved is an understatement.

techitrucker

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
You can have it forwarded to a different address on the UPS app. Or if it hasnt shipped before you leave on the 16th just change the delivery address on the Apple Store app. Doing that should not change the ship date.

techitrucker

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I know when my wife's Apple watch shipped, we recieved it the day after it arrived in Anchorage and it still had two more hops through Memphis and Indianapolis before it got to Fort Wayne.

jbelleit

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I don't think they will ship to my hotel in Istanbul. Plus, nothing against the Turks, I am not sure delivering a brand new Apple Watch to a hotel is the safest of choices...

I am relieved to see PharmDoc had his CC charged today and delivery notice. He ordered one day before me and kinda lives in the same area of the country. But I am worried by the 2-3 day delivery-time email that I got about 30 minutes ago...

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 42mm Sport Space Grey had 2-3 week shipping. Got delivery date of July 2-July 9 hopefully will get moved up. If hasn't shipped before available in store June 26 will cancel and go to store. Was going to hold out for version 2 but couldn't wait anymore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2