Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

elducker

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on June 2 (SG/BSB). Just saw that the status changed to SHIPPED...then 3 minutes later Apple confirms it with an email!

I'm in Montreal, what are people seeing for ship times? Might I have it by the weekend?????

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
For those who had watches rerouted from Shanghai to Seoul, that plane has left Seoul and is on its way to Anchorage. Should be there in less than two hours. I suspect if customs goes smoothly we'll see deliveries tomorrow. Or so I hope.

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine on June 2 (SG/BSB). Just saw that the status changed to SHIPPED...then 3 minutes later Apple confirms it with an email!

I'm in Montreal, what are people seeing for ship times? Might I have it by the weekend?????

There has been a hiccup over the past couple days so you'll probably get it some time next week.

pharmdoc

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on SG BSB 5/28. My card was charged early this morning and now it shows PFS. I'm located in Texas and wondering how your June 2 order is already showing shipped. I haven't even received the email from Apple after they changed my status? Anyone else having this issue?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There has been a hiccup over the past couple days so you'll probably get it some time next week.

If the status is shipped it might arrive before the weekend. Track the shipping on UPS to be certain. My Watch was listed as standard shipping but was sent next day air saver. Got shipping notice on Friday, had watch on Monday. (They don't do Saturday shipping) It also depends on where its coming from, my was shipped from Louisville so did not have to clear customs etc.

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on SG BSB 5/28. My card was charged early this morning and now it shows PFS. I'm located in Texas and wondering how your June 2 order is already showing shipped. I haven't even received the email from Apple after they changed my status? Anyone else having this issue?

You'll get a email within a day or two. I didn't get my email until a few hours after it arrived in Shanghai

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods