Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
2015-06-10_05-52-02.jpg

This was supposed to be delivered today. What the heck is it doing in South Korea? Anyone else get this message? And UPS lied to me when I called them, saying it was on its way to the USA yesterday.

Good thing I'm out of town, but it better get there tomorrow night. What a crock.

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have the same exact shipping notifications as you do. Planned to be home today for delivery. Still stuck in Korea ...

Figured I wasn't the only one. Doesn't really matter that much to me because I'm out of town on business until tomorrow. As long as it's there by the time I get home (and my wife is at home to sign for it) then I'll be happy. But it still stinks.

mia128

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
According to UPS it's still in China because it's going through the customs process. At this point I know it isn't going to come early, I just hope it'll be here Friday!

jobu3434

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got charged on my credit card and PFS on my 5/30 42mm Sport WSB

I have a question, on the Apple Store it says every order is free 2 day delivery but mine still says standard shipping. Anyone seeing anything other than 2 day shipping (besides detours in South Korea)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77