Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

akdecote

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Well I guess I will go ahead and post on here since it seems to be bringing some people good luck! I ordered the 42 SG BSB on 5/29. Was happy to see it change to 9-11 business days last Monday with delivery between 6/18-6/22, but hoping it ships out this week! That way I can quit checking the status every 5 minutes.

cutemoto

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Epic! Can't wait. Thanks.

In the UK. Really hope it arrives soon! 😁👍.

Where in the UK are you? I'm in London. & what model of watch did you order? I'm still processing items

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Well I guess I will go ahead and post on here since it seems to be bringing some people good luck! I ordered the 42 SG BSB on 5/29. Was happy to see it change to 9-11 business days last Monday with delivery between 6/18-6/22, but hoping it ships out this week! That way I can quit checking the status every 5 minutes.

They take $ out of bank literally half hour before it change to preparing for dispatch. I found out on here as people said the cards were getting charged just before PFS.

akdecote

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
They take $ out of bank literally half hour before it change to preparing for dispatch. I found out on here as people said the cards were getting charged just before PFS.

That is great to hear! I have my chase card set to push notifications so that moment I am charged for anything I see it. I guess once that pops up on the screen I am hopefully good to go. Very impatient..........then again I should have ordered earlier instead of being so indecisive. :)

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
That is great to hear! I have my chase card set to push notifications so that moment I am charged for anything I see it. I guess once that pops up on the screen I am hopefully good to go. Very impatient..........then again I should have ordered earlier instead of being so indecisive. :)

Yeah cool. Keep an eye on bank movement. Shouldn't be long now. Some people that ordered from April only just got there watches so, we probably did right by waiting.