Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

akdecote

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Well I guess I will go ahead and post on here since it seems to be bringing some people good luck! I ordered the 42 SG BSB on 5/29. Was happy to see it change to 9-11 business days last Monday with delivery between 6/18-6/22, but hoping it ships out this week! That way I can quit checking the status every 5 minutes.

cutemoto

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Epic! Can't wait. Thanks.

In the UK. Really hope it arrives soon! 😁👍.

Where in the UK are you? I'm in London. & what model of watch did you order? I'm still processing items

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Well I guess I will go ahead and post on here since it seems to be bringing some people good luck! I ordered the 42 SG BSB on 5/29. Was happy to see it change to 9-11 business days last Monday with delivery between 6/18-6/22, but hoping it ships out this week! That way I can quit checking the status every 5 minutes.

They take $ out of bank literally half hour before it change to preparing for dispatch. I found out on here as people said the cards were getting charged just before PFS.

akdecote

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
They take $ out of bank literally half hour before it change to preparing for dispatch. I found out on here as people said the cards were getting charged just before PFS.

That is great to hear! I have my chase card set to push notifications so that moment I am charged for anything I see it. I guess once that pops up on the screen I am hopefully good to go. Very impatient..........then again I should have ordered earlier instead of being so indecisive. :)

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
That is great to hear! I have my chase card set to push notifications so that moment I am charged for anything I see it. I guess once that pops up on the screen I am hopefully good to go. Very impatient..........then again I should have ordered earlier instead of being so indecisive. :)

Yeah cool. Keep an eye on bank movement. Shouldn't be long now. Some people that ordered from April only just got there watches so, we probably did right by waiting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2