Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

iosguybrien

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey all so I was charged and it shipped Saturday by 2-3 day delivery. But as I am reading on these forums most people received it by Monday. It says on the UPS site expected Wednesday by end of day. Should I expect Wednesday? Most people here say who got it shipped Saturday they received it Monday.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Out for delivery! Normally I wouldn't be glad about getting sick over the weekend, especially this whole not being able breathe full body ache deal, but since I can't go in to work today because it's too strenuous with this illness, I get my Watch today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Out for delivery! Normally I wouldn't be glad about getting sick over the weekend, especially this whole not being able breathe full body ache deal, but since I can't go in to work today because it's too strenuous with this illness, I get my Watch today!
1st...feel better... 2nd...I hope UPS gets yours to you before late afternoon like they did mine... :)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Me too, I still have a 3 hour drive out of town for work. If history repeats itself further for this ailment, I'll be fine a couple days. This should be the worst day for body aches.

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
So I got an update on my end. The UPS website it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow by the end of the day. Just checked the status and it's currently in Shangai, China and I live in Ohio. Is that even possible?! I sure hope I get it tomorrow

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is possible depending on when it leaves China. It wasn't for me because my shipment left too late in the day but it has happened for others.

snowfreakiii

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
So I got an update on my end. The UPS website it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow by the end of the day. Just checked the status and it's currently in Shangai, China and I live in Ohio. Is that even possible?! I sure hope I get it tomorrow

iMoreAppImg_20150608_114609.jpg
I saw this before from someone here. :) they said they have 'APPLE TELEPORTER' lol

dmcmanis

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site

I'm in Oregon and mine says the same thing. I'm wondering if it can really be here today or tomorrow?

eRock111

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
My watch finally shipped today from China, but am I the only one not getting overnight shipping? I ordered a 38mm one for my girlfriend at the same time as I ordered mine and her's shipped last week with overnight shipping. For mine, It shows it left China today but is being shipped UPS Worldwide Express Saver and not due to be here until Thursday. I'm in NorCal.

mia128

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! Im new here :)

I ordered my Sport w/ white band on May 29th and last night I went from Processing Order to PFS. I just got my shipment notification email half an hour ago and the tracking shows that it is in Shanghai and should be delivered by Friday 6/12. However, it seems that for most of the people here the package is shipped Next Day Air once it gets to Alaska or wherever in the US. Is it possible that I will get it earlier than Friday?

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site

I ordered my Sport w/ white band on May 29th and last night I went from Processing Order to PFS. I just got my shipment notification email half an hour ago and the tracking shows that it is in Shanghai and should be delivered by Friday 6/12. However, it seems that for most of the people here the package is shipped Next Day Air once it gets to Alaska or wherever in the US. Is it possible that I will get it earlier than Friday?

Pay attention to UPS tracking - that seems to be more accurate for everyone. That said, you'll probably see it earlier. My sport with the black band just shipped, and Apple says Thursday delivery. But UPS says Wednesday, and they tend to be more accurate.

Cerberus_5

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site

I ordered in 25/5 SG BSB an still not even been charged. Delivery for 17th - 19th June.

I'm in the Uk

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
My watch finally shipped today from China, but am I the only one not getting overnight shipping? I ordered a 38mm one for my girlfriend at the same time as I ordered mine and her's shipped last week with overnight shipping. For mine, It shows it left China today but is being shipped UPS Worldwide Express Saver and not due to be here until Thursday. I'm in NorCal.

No, you are not the only one. Mine left China on a Thursday and I didn't get it until the following Monday. I think it depends on where the watch ships from and when. Mine left China late on a Thursday and didn't make it to the lower 48 until Saturday.

mia128

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! Im definitely keeping an eye on the UPS Delivery date, which still says it'll be here Friday. I'm just hoping that once it gets into the US from China, it might update the delivery date if they do in fact use Next Day Air. Fingers crossed :huh:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Yes, mine left Shanghai at 1:43am on the 6th and got to Alaska at 7:13pm on the 5th. Time travel, possible with timelines ha ha.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm like a dog waiting for people to get home waiting on my Watch to be delivered, I'm binge watching Archer while waiting. It may be another 6 hours before it gets here

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR