Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I was charged Friday with Monday delivery, and delivery Monday it shall be. My watch left Lousiville, KY about an hour and a half ago and I live less than 10 hours from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I cancelled my SG 42mm sport with BWB for a SS 42mm with BSB. Delivers 06/30 to 07/07

I cancelled my SG 42mm sport too and switched to the SS 42mm on Friday because some of the bands had stainless steal on them that I bought. I don't want my match and band having two finishes.

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
So that meals I may still have to wait until the end of June for delivery?

I had plenty of shipping activity last weekend (shipping notification on Saturday AM, watch delivered on Monday). That doesn't mean youl get it tomorrow since you literally ordered it 2 days ago but if it's en route over a weekend, that won't slow it down unless it hits the local depot on a Saturday I would assume.

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I had plenty of shipping activity last weekend (shipping notification on Saturday AM, watch delivered on Monday). That doesn't mean youl get it tomorrow since you literally ordered it 2 days ago but if it's en route over a weekend, that won't slow it down unless it hits the local depot on a Saturday I would assume.

Well here's to hoping!

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
In Chicago...Ordered 42MM Sport - Black Sport Band on 5/15. My CC was JUST charged. No change in order status, but I would bet the new toy will arrive by Wednesday at the latest. YIPPEE!

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
In Chicago...Ordered 42MM Sport - Black Sport Band on 5/15. My CC was JUST charged. No change in order status, but I would bet the new toy will arrive by Wednesday at the latest. YIPPEE!

What was that that I said about order status? Now PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT!!! ALRIGHT!!!

dmcmanis

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
What was that that I said about order status? Now PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT!!! ALRIGHT!!!

It seems as the shift from processing to preparing for shipment is automatic after the charging of cc. I'm curious to see what happens tomorrow morning when the actual shipping begins. Will it already be en route or will it be starting from origin scan. Then it will be at least two days.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77