Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

ctdog

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I ordered a 42mm white Sport on May 19, my origin ship date was July, but last night (June 5), my CC was charged and the email confirmation says my watch should be here Monday. I'm super excited to try it out!! It seems the watch delivery floodgates are opening! :)

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I ordered a 42mm white Sport on May 19, my origin ship date was July, but last night (June 5), my CC was charged and the email confirmation says my watch should be here Monday. I'm super excited to try it out!! It seems the watch delivery floodgates are opening! :)

Ordered to same watch EXCEPT the BLACK sport band on May 15th. No CC charge, no movement. Probably because it's the most popular model according to what I was told by Apple. But I'm sure it will be here next week at this rate.

ctdog

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered to same watch EXCEPT the BLACK sport band on May 15th. No CC charge, no movement. Probably because it's the most popular model according to what I was told by Apple. But I'm sure it will be here next week at this rate.

Yes hopefully your shipping date will be moved up. A friend of mine ordered the blue band 42MM Sport watch on May 31, and he had it delivered by June 4, I was stunned at the speed of the delivery, and in truth, a bit pissed, because I placed my order earlier. But such is life.

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes hopefully your shipping date will be moved up. A friend of mine ordered the blue band 42MM Sport watch on May 31, and he had it delivered by June 4, I was stunned at the speed of the delivery, and in truth, a bit pissed, because I placed my order earlier. But such is life.

I hear ya, ctdog, and it shouldn't monopolize our lives. Or should it? LOL.

ctdog

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya, ctdog, and it shouldn't monopolize our lives. Or should it? LOL.

gkantz I try not to let it, but I'm never successful. Once I get the watch and calm down, next I'll get the fever for the new iPhones that'll be out. It's a never ending cycle! :)

snowfreakiii

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Guys, finally,,
Got status changed to PFS and CC charged just now!!!
Can't wait and soooooooooooooo exciting!!
42mm bright blue Leather Loop ordered 5/18

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I'm based in the UK.
I ordered space grey 42mm on 26/5
My original delivery was 29 June - 6 July.
It was 4-5 weeks then 2-3 weeks, n now 9-11 business days.
My delivery time frame now is 17-19 June.
Hope to see it soon I'm really impatient n I've not been waiting as long as some

dmcmanis

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
does apple ship them out on saturday? i know they don't pay ups for delivery on sat. but did they just take my money and wait till monday to do anything else?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
does apple ship them out on saturday? i know they don't pay ups for delivery on sat. but did they just take my money and wait till monday to do anything else?

Yeah. Apple needs the extra 2 day float on the price of your Watch to hold them over and allow them to make payroll.

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Loads of apple watch reviews online are saying don't buy an a apple watch simply because they are treating the watch as a new phone, but it's simply a addition to your phone.
I think some people wouldn't have been happy even if this watch raised the dead,
I'm looking forward to getting mine even if it just to do simple jobs on I'm happy with that that's all I wanted. Not to play games on it and surf the web. I ordered sg bsb hope to to delivered in next couple of weeks :) rock on apple I love ya!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Watches are flowing in now. Congrats to everyone has theirs and to all those waiting... Not long now.

GolferChris68

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
My 42mm Space Gray Sport arrives tomorrow! Originally ordered May 10 and was quoted a July ship date. It's great that they seem to be catching up with orders now.