Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I finally got my watch yesterday and I just wanted to say to all of you out there still waiting and getting frustrated: it is well worth the wait. This is a great piece of tech and I'm convinced you'll love your watch as much as I do mine!
Sit tight. Keep the faith!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Everyone in here that has not gotten your watch yet... THEY ARE COMING :) and fast now. Be patient and excited for your new watches.

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Late to the game since I was waiting for some reviews of how the watch worked.

Ended up ordering a space gray sports watch yesterday. Estimated delivery 6/26 - 7/2

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Boom!!!! Shipped from China, UPS shows a delivery date for Monday! Going to be a looooooooooong weekend!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It's amazing to me that Apple has the ability to get a watch from Suzhou, China to my front door in one day. How is that even logistically possible?

It wasn't for me. My Watch left China on a Thursday and I had to wait until the following Monday to get it. It was a long wait but certainly worth it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
they fly from China to Alaska... North to go East... From Alaska, they go to the UPS National hub in TN... And beyond.

They tell you they are flying them to Alaska then to the UPS hubs in the US, but they are actually using the Apple Teleporter. They will announce it at WWDC next week. Pre-orders in August ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2