Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jgarner03

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
SGS BSB:
I woke up to a PFS and a charged card. Finally. Ordered April 29.

Here's to hoping they can get that sucker shipped this morning and maybe here by tomorrow? I can hope...

cwaffles

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Long time lurker first time poster, but have been following this thread forever.

I ordered my Apple Watch Sport 42mm in Space Gray on 4/28/15. My card was finally charged last night and I am now sitting at PFS! Hope to see mine tomorrow!!!!!

Its been fun reading all of your posts over the past month or so. :)

Apollo182

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Im a long time iMore reader, but first time posting in Forums.

I thought I would add my order to the mix. I ordered on May 22nd SG Sport. Original shipping pegged 4-5 weeks, then to 2-3 and now to 9-11 days. Current delivery date shows June 16-18. I am hoping it comes early like everyone elses has, but I am not hopeful.

With today's news of all May orders being delivered within 2 weeks of June 1st I am hopeful to have mine sooner.

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Im a long time iMore reader, but first time posting in Forums.

I thought I would add my order to the mix. I ordered on May 22nd SG Sport. Original shipping pegged 4-5 weeks, then to 2-3 and now to 9-11 days. Current delivery date shows June 16-18. I am hoping it comes early like everyone elses has, but I am not hopeful.

With today's news of all May orders being delivered within 2 weeks of June 1st I am hopeful to have mine sooner.

Same as me.

qtell2000

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
First time posting.
Ordered on April 29th and last night at 1:38 am I received an email that my watch had shipped and was due to arrive on the 9th. I checked the UPS site this morning and the delivery date was updated to show tomorrow and it was shipped from China. Does the watch normally get shipped overnight???

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
First time posting.
Ordered on April 29th and last night at 1:38 am I received an email that my watch had shipped and was due to arrive on the 9th. I checked the UPS site this morning and the delivery date was updated to show tomorrow and it was shipped from China. Does the watch normally get shipped overnight???

Welcome to iMore...

Yes most of the time they are being shipped next day air saver.

snowfreakiii

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I have ordered 42mm SS bright blue LL-medium on 5/18 but still processing item step. it says will ship in 9-11 business days and delivers 6/16-18 by 2~3 business days. Is there anyone that ordered same model how long was it taken to PFS? I don't understand why it takes so long even some of my friend who ordered 42mm SS BSB on 5/30 got his watch yesterday. please let me know how much do i have to wait more. Thanks

nalakrub

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

I'm with ya, man. It was my understanding that they will deliver within 2 weeks from today, so on or before 6/18 which is around the end of the quoted delivery time-frame. I have the same 6/16-6/18: SS SLL, ordered 5/28.
I work in importing and I know a thing or two about padded ETA's. Apple is smart, so they'll under promise, but over deliver.

Fingers crossed for next week delivery.

jgarner03

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
For those who got the PFS notice last night or early this morning...I just got a UPS notice of a package arriving for me tomorrow. I've not ordered anything else so it's obviously the watch! Apple has not updated yet but it shows up on ups my choice :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77