Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty much all I've done too and I've had it since Monday. I did do a workout last night but didn't realize I had to tell it I was going for a walk on the treadmill. Hopefully I'll really be able to get into it this weekend.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm one from work and sitting on my front porch relaxing and waiting for a UPS driver lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm one from work and sitting on my front porch relaxing and waiting for a UPS driver lol.
That was me yesterday... :) UPS Truck came... dropped something across the street... got back in his truck making like he was going to start up and take off... I stopped him and told him he had something for me too... checked... sure enough... he did... :)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
That was me yesterday... :) UPS Truck came... dropped something across the street... got back in his truck making like he was going to start up and take off... I stopped him and told him he had something for me too... checked... sure enough... he did... :)

I would have had it but my buddy who is my regular driver is on vacation. No consideration for me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iosguybrien

May 29, 2015
Visit site
It seems like those who have been charged and getting PFS are experiencing time delays. But in general not many have even really been getting charged either.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I did my first bike training with the Watch today and WOW I give the watch 5 Stars on 5 !!!

I need glasses to read but never have them when I'm biking and with the Pebble and Runkeeper it was difficult for me to see clearly all the info on the Pebble and worse on direct sunlight.

But with the  Watch no problemo to see all the info on the watch without my reading glass even in direct sunlight ! And the luminosity was at the lowest setting !

I love my  Watch !!!

alexa625

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I order the 38mm black sport with black sport band. Order on Friday may 28. I'm located in north Cali. And yes way before, it was supposed to be by June 10-16. Got charged last night and just got noticed it shipped from here in Cali it said Rialto and next day air! I should get it tomorrow!

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Alexa 625 said this, "I order the 38mm black sport with black sport band. Order on Friday may 28. I'm located in north Cali. And yes way before, it was supposed to be by June 10-16. Got charged last night and just got noticed it shipped from here in Cali it said Rialto and next day air! I should get it tomorrow!"

iosguybrien

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I can tell by how there are little to no updates on here nobody has had any changes. Why was so much progress being made and all the sudden it died?