Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

alexa625

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to the forum. Quick question. My card just got charged and went form processing items to preparing for shipment. So how long more or less for shipping?? Order 38mm black sport watch on May 28. Thanks in advance!

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Mine is supposed to be delivered today, but still isn't even in my state. Anyone else have that happen. Will it show up? It's only about 2 hours away, but the truck are already out in my town ( I know because I got other stuff out for delivery).

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to the forum. Quick question. My card just got charged and went form processing items to preparing for shipment. So how long more or less for shipping?? Order 38mm black sport watch on May 28. Thanks in advance!

2-3 days. It goes fast. Mine was charged Monday morning and I should have it today.

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Mine is supposed to be delivered today, but still isn't even in my state. Anyone else have that happen. Will it show up? It's only about 2 hours away, but the truck are already out in my town ( I know because I got other stuff out for delivery).

Never mind. It's out for delivery.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I checked out the trackmywatch thing, but used me@me.com as the address :)

At the point I heard about trackmywatch I could tell it was just an e-mail gathering scam. None of the dates people were getting seemed realistic. It's like all those Facebook poles that ask a bunch of questions so they can tell you which character on a show you would be or what state you live in, etc. They are just there to gather the info Facebook gives them when you post the results to your wall.

Last edited:

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Glad you got your watch. Update went smooth right ;)

And your shipping theory is wrong because mine shipped on 5-29 and I had 1.0.0.

No update done, I will wait for 1.0.2 that will correct the sms text that shut down iPhone and Apple watch.

For the "shipping theory" like I said "So far..." And are you sure your watch said "China" on your first ups tracking details ?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
No update done, I will wait for 1.0.2 that will correct the sms text that shut down iPhone and Apple watch.

For the "shipping theory" like I said "So far..." And are you sure your watch said "China" on your first ups tracking details ?

Your video is cool, but you Canadians need to speak english :)

My watch came from Louisville not China and pull the trigger and update already!!! :)

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Your video is cool, but you Canadians need to speak english :)

My watch came from Louisville not China and pull the trigger and update already!!! :)

I speak English it's my watch that speak French ;)
In fact she also speak Chinese, English, German, Italian, Russian and many more ;)

Last edited:

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
The trick for your watch to tell the time.

Don't activate VoiceOver but only the shortcut VoiceOver in the watch application on your iPhone.
General+accessibility+shortcut+VoiceOver

Then you press Crown 3 time to activate VoiceOver.
So, after that, each time you raise your arm the watch will voice the hour.

But when you want to do something else on the watch you got to deactivate VoiceOver by pressing the Crown 3 times again.

Thats it !

Last edited:

Bjones718

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
The 38mm pink sport I ordered for my girlfriend on 5/15 with the shipment date of 6/15 is charged and in "preparing for shipment" mode.

The original delivery date I got when I ordered was 6/15, and got bumped to 6/8. Now it looks like she'll have it tomorrow, or maybe Friday.

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I order a 42mm SS BSB on May 15. Mine just updated to "preparing for shipment" as well! It still says that delivery will be in 7-10 business days though. I bought my wife a 38mm SS WSB on 11May and it was at the house on 13May. Maybe this will deliver just as fast. Fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73