Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

iosguybrien

May 29, 2015
Visit site
SG BSB preordered 4/17 (late) and had a shipping day at the end of June. But since have been bumped up a few times. I thought I would get my CC charge by now. Everyone else that is in the delivery window right before mine has received theirs, at the very least been charged. My current window is June 12-18th and was updated Monday.

Ubercola

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
The Apple shipment email tells me I should receive it tomorrow but I was billed today, and it does say shipped, but on the Apple Store App it says it should be delivered by Friday, what do I expect? Lol

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine finally arrived... me likey... was a bit nonplussed while setting up the Activity thingy... they really do have a choice for "Other" under gender... I guess in light of the newest Jenner girl on the Vanity Fair cover, I guess "Other" is an option they had to include??? Any-who... gotta see about notifications getting to the watch...

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
SG BSB preordered 4/17 (late) and had a shipping day at the end of June. But since have been bumped up a few times. I thought I would get my CC charge by now. Everyone else that is in the delivery window right before mine has received theirs, at the very least been charged. My current window is June 12-18th and was updated Monday.

I ordered the same watch on the 22nd of April. my watch landed in Alaska about 2 hours ago. I think it might be time to call apple.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just showed a friend how to use force touch and now my watch is blowing up :)

So I have found my first thumbs down about the Watch... I have lots of notifications on my iPhone, but i have sounds turned off for almost everything. I don't like putting my phone on vibrate so i just disable sounds for notifications. Well it appears in order to get haptic feedback for a notification on Watch you need sound enabled :(

So now I am going back through the notifications I want a haptic notice for and turning on sounds...

When my phone is unlocked and docked at my desk it is going to make all kinds of weird sounds that I wont have a clue about LOL

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So I kinda dropped off the map for awhile there. Mostly because I was too busy staring at my SBSS-SBLB. This thing is incredible. Seriously. The DLC coating is amazing. That being said, ABSOLUTELY love it, and it's only my first full day with it. Can't wait to see how I end up using the thing in my daily routine long-term.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73